What’s New at Klein Animal Clinic
A lot has changed in the last few months. We’ve gone from moving around freely, to shutting ourselves in our houses, to slowly emerging into the world again. Here at Klein’s we’ve been making incremental adjustments since before the pandemic to make your life easier, and keep you up to date on all your pet’s information from afar. Recently we have added a few social distancing measures to our office, and the result is the most convenient, safe clinic in the area!
Below are just a few of the ways Klein’s has been adapting to keep you safe and make your life easier –
You may have noticed a few changes to the on-site experience at Klein’s. Because we have been adapting throughout the crisis, we’ve been able to keep our doors open, our staff present, and our services available for our beloved furry clients!
- Car-Side Check-in & Check-out: Since the pandemic began, we have implemented car-side check-in and check-out to keep the interior of the clinic as sanitary as possible for the animals and humans who work there! This process also limits the exposure of our pet’s owners and allows everyone to stay distanced during the appointment.
- Staff Sanitary Measures: As a vet clinic, we’re always practicing stringent sanitation measures to keep the surfaces in the building clean and safe for all. Recently we have required that staff wear face masks at all time, and have been sanitizing even more than usual! Our hands are dry from all the washing, and our building smells like Clorox, but it’s worth it for the pets we serve!
- Over-the-phone Payments: To limit contact with our human clients, we’ve been taking payment over the phone as much as possible.
We’ve got a new app just for our Klein Animal Clinic clients! Available both in the Apple App Store and on Google Play, this new app provides a myriad of ways for you to communicate and work with the staff at Klein’s without ever leaving your home!
Downloading the app to your smartphone will allow you access to the following benefits –
- Text directly with Klein Animal Clinic
- Service reminders and scheduling
- Shows pet bloodwork & lab results within 7 days of completion
- Pet vaccination records at your fingertips
The feature we are probably most excited about is the texting option. This will allow you to engage with the clinic, ask us questions, text us pictures, and decide quickly if a visit to our office is necessary.
We’ve had an online store (available on our website by clicking ‘shop’ at the top of the homepage) for a little while now, providing you access to home delivery on food items for your pets. However, we’ve recently added a pharmacy option to the store as well! Now by using our online shop you can get your pet’s food and prescriptions in one place and have it all delivered to your door. We are so excited at the convenience this will provide to our clients; especially those who are vulnerable in the time of COVID.
Also new to the store is an auto-ship option, so you never have to worry about forgetting these important items again. We want to make sure your pet has all the things they need when they need it, and this is just one more way we can accomplish that.
The Heart of the Matter
We’ve made a lot of changes in the last few months, but the real reason we do it is ALL OF YOU!
We love our clients and their pets and can’t wait to see you all again. So download that app and send us a picture of Fluffy or Fido! We’re waiting for you!